Tuesday, March 22

Thank you, God, for Uncle Rob!

Happy Birthday, Uncle Robert!

I wanted to post for your birthday, so Aunt Stacey helped me. Sister wanted to help, but she is too little to be on the computer. I think. So have a great birthday, and I love you, and Kendall loves you, and Daddy and Mamma love you!

love,
McKenna, Kendall, and Mamma & Daddy

4 comments:

papa said...

What about Aunt Stacey? Does she love Uncle Robert?

Happy Birthday, Uncle Robert! Dad and Vi love you, too! Have a great day!

stacey said...

Well, of COURSE Aunt Stacey loves Uncle Rob, and wishes him the happiest of birthdays! I was just helping out McKenna, and figured I would post a bit later, Papa Mike!

Busch Family said...

Happy Birthday Robert!!! Love you!!!

Love, LeRoy, Luke and Lauren and Liz and Beau

Michael P said...

Happy Birthday, Robert. Hope you have a great one.

Love

Michael & Jane