Hey, everybody, I know it's been a while since I retired, but because my shift was working last year when the union held the retirement banquet, I opted to wait until this year to be honored along with my former co-worker, Pat Kutsch. So, on April 28th of this year, which is a Thursday evening, Local 353 of the International Firefighters' Association will hold a banquet at Happy's Place on Rockdale Road. Drinks at 6 p.m. (cash bar) and the dinner at 7 p.m. It's my understanding that my family eats free, so all you need to be concerned about is what you will drink and how much of it!!
I realize that not everyone will be able to make it, but I would love to have all of you there. I have to have reservations in by April 1st, so talk about it and let me know.
Love,
Papa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beau's says we will go. Just have to find us a sitter now.
Post a Comment