Jane's mom, Miriam, is having hip surgery in early September, and Jane and I are going to go back to Dubuque to help her adjust, post-surgery. We will be arriving Friday night, August 27th and will be staying for a month. We look forward to seeing everyone. Also keep in mind that I will be available for babysitting. Stacey, I'd love to help you out with the 12 packs. Let me know.
There's your update.
Love,
Michael & Jane.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looking forward to seeing both of you!
I'll put Jane's mom up on the prayer board at work, hope that all goes well. Hope to get to spend some time with both of you! Love ya'!
We will be praying that all goes well for Miriam during and after her surgery.
We can't wait to see you both!!! We love you guys! Safe travels to you both!
Post a Comment