Thursday, August 12

Cousin Carol is in Town!

Cousin Carol is in town! We're gonna start the rounds tomorrow (Friday), Kaity, you and Kennedy and Otis, then on to the McElliott's, and then Liz and the kids. Liz, do the boys have football practice Friday? Let me know what time we can visit.

Katie and Robert, we'll probably come to Cedar Rapids early Saturday afternoon, and go on to Des Moines after that. That's the tentative plan, subject to change.

If this doesn't work for anyone, let us know.

Love you all,
Dad and Vi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... we're kind of leaving town tomorrow, to visit matt's sister. is this a surprise visit? wish we knew earlier. we'll be back monday, late afternoon early eveningish. feel free to come mow the lawn this weekend, should anyone feel the urge. How long is she here dad?

Anonymous said...

Boys don't have practice but Lauren has a doctor appt in the afternoon and the boys have races tomorrow night.

stacey said...

I know that the McElliotts have McKenna's pre-school meeting tomorrow, so it's not the best day. Also, I think the CR-Elliotts are out of town now through the weekend, so Katie won't be checking email right now.

So, the weekend would probably work better for the McElliotts (I'd say Saturday or Sunday afternoon, but don't hold me to it!)

By the way, Anonymous would be Katie Highland by my estimates...

highpockets said...

yes, i am anonymous, i forgot my password. thanks stacey

Michael P said...

I guess Stacey doesn't rate a visit. The next time we're in town Stacey (probably the holidays) Jane and I will set aside a whole bunch of extra time just for you.

XXOO

Love,

Michael & Jane