Wednesday, January 14

Today's the day (translation)

Well, today's the day (Dad is having surgery on his sinuses)! Wish me luck (hopefully he doesn't vomit and retains control of his sphincter); if I'm up to it (if I am still in control of my bowels), I'll post later and let everyone know how it went (be prepared for more extremely vague posts lacking any sort of detailed information). Most likely that will be tomorrow, but you never know (I'm lazy, surgery is my cop-out).

Hope everyone's all shoveled out (this weather sucks). Stay inside and be warm (go shovel Katie out and take her favorite foods to her).

Love you, guys (you all suck)!

Dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh, Katie :) If I were there I would bring you food, but someone else would have to shovel! I haven't done that in years, and probably only 2 or 3 times in my life...

papa said...

Highpockets, you nailed that sucker! You must have been reading my mind!

And Katie in CR, grab a shovel and get out there! Everyone needs some exercise, and joysticks (Matt, Brian, John) and net surfing (Stacey, Liz, Katie in CR) don't cut it! Vi shovels our entire sidewalk when I'm at work! Go for it!

stacey said...

Vi can shovel our sidewalk too, if she'd like!