Wednesday, January 7

First day

Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd post quick to let you know how the first day at my new job was! It was a busy day, lots of meetings and starting training for the new job. I have homework tonight, reading on government programs and religious institutions and how they can relate. Tomorrow night, I get to read about canonical law vs. civil law. Then next week, there's more study on Medicare part D, Medicaid, and the elderly waiver.

SO, keep this in mind -- if you ask me what I do for my job, I just might tell you! ;<)

love,
stacey

2 comments:

papa said...

Rock on, Stacer! Homework again! Been a while, hasn't it? We know you can do it!

Love ya! Have fun!

highpockets said...

wow stacey, they want you to read something not on a Veronica Mars or Gilmore Girls blog? and you can't find it in the checkout line at the grocery store? What the heck? Sounds like some borderline scholarly work to me, be careful.