Saturday, September 10

RIP Cliff Robertson

Hey, guys. Cliff Robertson died. 98% of you are like, who? Well, he was an actor, and Dad is about the only one who will appreciate this post (well, Michael, too, I'm guessing). Hey, he was on Falcon Crest! Oh, and if you saw Spiderman in it's Tobey McGuire incarnation, he was the Uncle Ben Parker.

Now, be gentle - I will go silent again on CelebrityDeaths if there is unkindness!

1 comment:

papa said...

Cliff also played the role of John F. Kennedy in the movie "P.T. 109" which was the boat that then Ltjg. Kennedy commanded and was sunk when it was struck by a Japanese warship during WWII. The movie was short lived; it was released just before President Kennedy was assassinated and then it was shelved out of respect for the family. If I remember correctly, Kennedy himself picked Robertson to play him in the movie.

Cliff also played on many tv shows, I think Wagon Train was one that I remember him on. He was a good actor and kept a low profile.

May he Rest In Peace.