Hi, Papa! I hear it's your birthday, and you're like, really really old. Like that piece of cheese that I saved in my room, that's all tough and yucky. But you aren't tough and yucky at all, so you can't be as old as my cheese.
So, have a happy happy birthday, and thank you for coming and visiting and teaching me the fireworks, I like that a lot, and make Aunt Stacey do it ALL. THE. TIME. But she never does it as good as you.
And please tell Grandma Vi Happy Birthday too, from me and Kendall. We love you very very very much! And please be sure to wear a hat, cuz Aunt Stacey said that your head will burn, and I don't want your head to burn, I like it just the way it is.
love, and hugs, and kisses, and all that stuff
McKenna (and Kendall, and Mama & Daddy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Dad an Vi. We hope you two have a wonderful time.
Love,
Michael and Jane
Happy birthday, Dad and Vi! Love you!
stacey
Happy Birthday Dad and Vi! Don't forget to take eachother out to eat when you get back Dad.
Love ya both!!!
Liz, Beau, LeRoy, Luke and Lauren
Post a Comment