Friday, December 18

A long, long time ago...

...in a state far away (Georgia, to be exact), I received a phone call - my sister and brother-in-law had had a little baby, and his name was LeRoy Beau. And I was very very excited!

And now, Little LeRoy Beau is NINE years old. Count 'em. NINE. (Next year is double digits, everyone!!)

Happy birthday, LeRoy! I love you, and am so happy to have you here!

Aunt Stacey

4 comments:

highpockets said...

Happy Birthday handsome! we love you!
katie, matt, kennedy and anthony

theMcElliotts said...

Happy birthday, LeRoy! We hope you had a great day, and we love you!

the McElliotts (Audra, Brian, Kendall & McKenna)

LeRoy said...

Thanks Elliott/McGraths and the Highlands and Ms Elliott too. I'm having a good day! Love LeRoy!

Michael P said...

Hey, buddy, Happy Birthday. I hope it was a smashing success. See you soon.

Love, Michael & Jane