Friday, July 3

nobody died

hello. for anyone who is interested in coming over for the fireworks tomorrow night bring chairs, drinks (if you want anything other than water), and snacky-snacks if you want. we are making brownies and muffins. fireworks start at 9:30 and end at 9:35ish, well it seems like it anyway.
ewa idn'tda nviteia ichaelma.

6 comments:

papa said...

Invite him where?

stacey said...

duh, papa, to the fireworks! Oh, wait, you probably don't read wingdings. I know six different languages; dog, cat, pig, cow, chicken AND wingdings!

Michael P said...

I didn't want to be invited to your stupid party anyway. Screw you.

papa said...

...and all this with a California accent? Wow, I'm SO-O-O-O impressed!

Anonymous said...

Apparently whatever Michael isn't invited to neither or we cause we have no idea what this says or even means.

highpockets said...

you have no idea that every year we leave an open invitation for anyone who wants to see the country club fireworks from our yard? really? because i say it every year.