Tuesday, May 20

Libby has passed away tonight

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you all know that Libby died tonight. The boys are pretty sad and so are Beau and I. She had surgery last week to remove bladder stones and over the weekend was throwing up, and not eating. Monday stopped drinking. Took her to the vet and she couldn't find anything wrong with her. Told us to try getting her to eat boiled hamburger and rice. She ate some of that. but tonight when i got home from work I found her latargic and barely moving called Beau and called the vet. Took her out there and on the way she died. So the boys are going to be pretty sad for a while. Lots of hugs are what they need right now. Luke doesn't understand yet why Libby won't be coming home at all. So please help us help him understand death. Thank you all!

Love ya!

Liz

2 comments:

stacey said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Libby. I'll be thinking about all of you this week, give my love to everyone.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Stacey and Audra! Love you both!

Busch Famiy